Hello doctor,
         I have a 8months boy. He is not having the milk. I am  giving h nan pro 2. Also he is ignoring the milk. Yesterday he had food at 3pm. And he had nothinh the whole day. I forcefully gave him the milk again in the morning
I gave him solids. He is eating well but again he is ignoring the milk
What would be the problem. Is he not hungry. Is this the symptom of worms in the stomach. Please give me a solutiom. Thank you doctor.

Hi, annur,

Tough to say what, if anything, is the issue.  A lot of kids who have a loss of appetite will have a low grade, usually viral illness.  I am not aware of how serious or prevalent worms are in Singapore.  I would suggest a trip to the doctor if he is still not drinking well, to be sure nothing serious is going on.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.