Pediatrics/Teeth decay issue for 3 years old

Question
Hello Doctor,
My niece is three years old now. but since more than a year she has tooth decay problem. Just 3 months back, we did filling for 3 tooth by giving anesthesia to child. Now another tooth which is next to where we did filling started getting affected I think, because I can see greyish colour over that teeth. Please tell me,do we need to fill that teeth also? Will the baby keep getting the issue for all her teeth? Pls tell me what we need to do?

Also the same baby has started blinking her eyes continuously for some time. For example, she is normal since morning, but suddenly starts blinking her eyes at noon. Then she'll sleep and again if she gets up, she will be normal. Again in the evenings, she will start blinking. What we have to do for it?

Please advice me doctor.

Answer
Do not give him too many sweets like chocolates, chewing gum etc. Make sure he brushes his teeth twice daily and rinses his mouth after eating. Make sure he gets enough calcium by giving him about 500 ml of milk daily.

No need to worry about blinking of eye lids. I think it will stop after some time.  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri