Pediatrics/Cold for baby

Question
My baby, born on June 2nd 2015 has cold. Got infected from me. Doctor said she has cold in lungs and prescribed the following medicines:

P-125 (4 times a day for 2 days)
Jaldos (3 times a day for 3 days)
Kufril ( 2 times a day for 3 days)
Taximm-o (as I travelled from long distance to see that doctor, she prescribed taxim-o).

Shall i give the above medicines for 43 days old baby?

Answer
It looks like one medicine too many. Only use saline nasal drops for relieving her nose block and paracetamol for SOS (i.e. as required) basis. Antibiotics and herbal medicines are not needed. I do not know what is jaldos and what is kufril. Taxim O is definitely not needed. It is the wrong choice for an antibiotic for sore throats.

Dr. Taher

Pediatrics

Dr. Taher Kagalwala