Pediatrics/Need advice for my daughter health

Question
Dear Doctor,

please note that my daughter is 2 years old and her weight is around 10 kg. She is picky eater and moody. She eats the fruits and vegetables in small amounts but not having proper lunch and dinner. i gave her pediasure for 2 months but it doesn't work.  She s very skinny. She is very active but i am worried related to her health. She drinks double cream milk twice or thrice a day. Please advice what shall i do that she put on weight.

Answer
If she is active and playful there is no need to  worry. There is no special for a child unless advised by a doctor for specific reasons. Do not force her to eat. Her weight is within normal limits.   http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/baby_not_eating.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri