Pediatrics/Reducing substances present +++ found in stool taste

Question
pathology rport
pathology rport  
I just want to know my four weeks old baby found with reducing substances present+++ along with bacterial flora very high in her stool taste. what kind of precautions we should take as parents. please suggest.

Answer
Are you giving any formula? Reducing substance in stool indicates baby is not digesting milk. There is infection in the  intestine. With such a small baby you should not take any chance. Please consult a pediatrician. Your baby probably needs medicines.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/gastroenteritis.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri