Pediatrics/Vaccination - interchangability

Question
Dear Doctor,

recently we have been changing countries and we are concerned around the vaccination process of our son. He was born in Feb 2015, and right after he was born he got the BCG vaccination. Later he got Pentaxim vaccination 3 times so far: April 2015, June 2015 and August 2015. He also got Prevenar 13 in April 2015, June 2015 and February 2016.
We also decided to give him the vaccination against Hepatetis B, so he got EngerixB 2 times so far: October 2015 and December 2015.

Today he got the vaccination (he is now 16 month old) and he got Infanrix hexa and Priorix.

After googling on these ones I have the understanding that Infanrix hexa was replacing Pentaxim and Engerix B and the Priorix is a new vaccination for him, for other type of diseases (MMR).

Our concern is if Pentaxim and EngerixB can be changed to Infanrix hexa like this, and acording to the original schedule of Pentaxim it should have been given to him at 18 month age.

I would like to ask for your view to this so that t know if we should do any further step to have the full protection of the vaccines.

Many thanks for your answer.
Steven

Answer
Vaccination schedule is not uniform in all countries. There is slight variation. So you may not get the same brand in every place. Some vaccines need to be given only once. In some centers MMR is given at 15 months and booster dose at 18 months. Your doctor has slightly advanced the booster dose and given Priorix. There is no need to worry  You need not give another dose at 18 months.  

It is also important to strengthen the natural immunity of the child. I often feel that we are giving too much of importance to vaccines but not enough importance to diet, regular exercises and Yoga. Vaccines can act only when the natural immunity is functioning properly.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/disease_prevention.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri