You are here:

Pediatrics/9 yr old sleeping problems


Karen wrote at 2012-12-31 01:42:27
It appears that most of this (everything following the expert's signoff) was copied from the Berkeley Parents Network.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Thomas Amberson, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist


I am a child psychologist that deals with children and teenage issues. I can help with parenting concerns, such as ADD/ADHD, bed wetting (enuresis), soiling (encopresis), learning problems and general parenting concerns. I cannot answer questions about medical conditions. Please direct medical questions to an MD.


Experience in the area. I have been a child psychologist for nearly 20 years working parents and their children. I am trained in Somatic Experiencing a body oriented approach to dealing with emotional and traumatic experiences. I also have some training in EMDR. Organizations belong to: American Psychological Association, Claremont Wellness Professionals Foundation for Human Enrichment National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology Education/Credentials: Doctorate in Psychology, Rosemead School of Psychology, CA Masters in Psychology, Rosemead School of Psychology, CA B.A. in Psychology, Bethel College, MN Awards and Honors: National Honor Society in Psychology, Psy Chi Chapter Who's Who Amoung Students in American Universities Colleges

©2017 All rights reserved.