Pentecostal Bible College/guidance and personal gain

Question
hi, sir .. can a person who has taken baptism from Methodist church can go for missionary training from Pentecostal tpm church branch in madras  south india and if how ..what I have to do and how .

Answer
First of all, let me apologize for the delayed response. I had not checked my messages.

I do not understand your question. I would suggest you ask someone in your denomination or the place of training you are going. I'm sure they would be able to explain their requirements. These vary from place to place.

I trust you find the answer you are seeking...

Pentecostal Bible College

Pastor David Vivas