Pentecostals/Marriage,Divorce & Remarriage

Mario wrote at 2013-04-23 15:04:34
I do not agree with your findings. Even if you can ''put away'' your spouse for infidelity, you cannot remarry because it would contradict 1 Cor. 7 which states that you should remain unmarried or reconcile!

Mario wrote at 2013-04-24 18:44:28
Where it is said that the brother or the sister are not bound if the unbeliever wants to leave, it does not refer to mariage bonds! The greek word which refers to mariage bonds is ''deo'' the word ''douloo'' in verse 15 is sometimes translated ''enslaved'', to make someone a ''doulos''. In other words, the innocent should not try to hold on, but let go! This does not allow for remariage!

Mario wrote at 2013-04-26 18:03:07
The word ''deo''is used for mariage bonds in Romans 7:1, and in 1 Corinthians 7, in the last verse! The other word ''douloo'' is never used for equal relationships!

Pentecostals

Elder Greg Madden