Pentecostals/Tithes & Offering &etc.

Krystian wrote at 2011-12-07 08:58:44
I have to agree with the Trinitarian on everything he said except, " You may find it interesting to know that most Pentecostals are Trinitarians and that the "Oneness" doctrine is a small minority within Christianity." I am Oneness Pentecostal and I do not believe as a Trinitarian and I honestly think he has it backwards, cause most Trinitarians preach as if G-d is one and teach about doing everything in Jesus' name but then neglect it for baptizm in water. I personally have a problem with saying in Jesus' name, I prefer in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Acts 4:10) or the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38). And Jesus is just another name for G-d, for He came to save His people, that's why you are baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, accepting the very reason He paid the ultimate sacrifice. And Father, Son, Holy Spirit are just titles of G-d.  

jen wrote at 2013-07-29 19:01:17
Hello I am UPC and have been for over forty years. I would quickly try to find another congregation to worship and adore God with. I know exactly what you are speaking of as I have seen it over and over. God requires that you be a good steward of your money. Giving it away to this pastor is not making you a good steward. Also it is obvious he is not a good steward of money as he is constantly in debt with mortgage payments for the church. I can only say to you prayerfully ask God to direct your path to a church who cares about its people and is not looking to gain what you and your family members have worked hard for so that they can live ostentatiously. God bless and hold on to your money. Tithe according to the biblical principle and dont feel that you have to give anymore unless you and your family wants to. God does not require it of you above what He has asked of you.  

Dr. Robert Ainsworth

I beleive in the doctrine of the Trinity and therefore I do not answer questions regarding the beliefs of the United Pentecostal Church or groups which have comparable doctrines except in the form of a critique. I can answer questions dealing with topics such as the Pentecostal experience (Baptism in the Holy Spirit) and the spiritual gifts of prophesy, word of wisdom, healings, etc., and their function and purpose in the Church and the believer's life. I can also address questions on general as well as specific Church doctrines.

I am an ordained minister and an Evangelist. I pastored local congregations for many years. I have served as a fire department chaplain, and taught in Bible colleges.

Visit our website at: where you can download some of our messages.

I hold a Ph.D. in Biblical Counseling and a Doctorate of Biblical Studies.