Pentecostals/Pentecostals Strict Legalism

steven wrote at 2013-05-16 10:20:57
Hi!

Am Steven, and i was reading the story about this lady' methodist church and upc.

I think you indeed misunderstood the scripture here,all scripture is God'breath, so we should not rely upon one scripture to pave the whole way for our salvation, i want to help you from the bottom of my heart.

she quote from the book of Romans "he who call upon the name of the lord shall be save" but i quote to what Jesus himself said in Matthew 7:21 " not every one that says to me Lord Lord shall enter in to the Kingdom... but he who DO the will..." i want you to take very good care here with the word "Do"=act= Action.

It is very important also to know who is speaking while we study the scriptures, here Jesus himself speak in Matthew 7:21.

thank you

Steven.  

Pentecostals

Pastor Don Carpenter