Pentecostals/Contacting oneness Pentecostal servicemen

Hi Mr Ruiz,
I am interested in communication with oneness pentecostal servicemen via email and letters. I know with privacy bands I cannot obtain service men's info but I'm sure there is a way to get my info out there. Some single apostolic Pentecostals serving would enjoy letters by fellow believers.
So My question is: who can I contact that would be in a position to know which servicemen are oneness Pentecostal and pass along my info to them?

Hi I am so sorry for taking so long to answer this. Frankly it just slipped through my emails. You can contact brother Daniel bachelor at the headquarters for the United Pentecostal Church International. He is the Department of Education Director and also in charge of the Chaplaincy Which is connected to the military service

I am a Bible believing, 1(one)God, Christian. I have 2 sources to answer salvation questions; The Bible and Prayer. Having experienced salvation as is told in the Book of Acts, I hope to sincerely help you with your questions about God.

I am a Seminary graduate with a Masters in Theology (Biblical Studies). I have a Bachelor Degree in Comparative Religious Studies, and am a former Chaplain Assistant Instructor in the military. I am currently a Chaplain with U.S. Army and an Ordained minister with the United Pentecostal Church.

United Pentecostal Church, Int.

MAT - Fuller Theological Seminary BA in World Religions - California State Universtity, Fullerton AA in Religious Studies - Fullerton Community College