Pentecostals/Contacting oneness Pentecostal servicemen

Question
Hi Mr Ruiz,
I am interested in communication with oneness pentecostal servicemen via email and letters. I know with privacy bands I cannot obtain service men's info but I'm sure there is a way to get my info out there. Some single apostolic Pentecostals serving would enjoy letters by fellow believers.
So My question is: who can I contact that would be in a position to know which servicemen are oneness Pentecostal and pass along my info to them?

Answer
Hi I am so sorry for taking so long to answer this. Frankly it just slipped through my emails. You can contact brother Daniel bachelor at the headquarters for the United Pentecostal Church International. He is the Department of Education Director and also in charge of the Chaplaincy Which is connected to the military service

Pentecostals

Carlos4God