Pentecostals/illness or possesion ?

Question
Dear Mr. Morgan,

My bride and I believe in miraculous healing. And for the second time, we have prayed to send her cancer into one of our goats.  ( Jesus sent the demons into the swine. )  Two years ago, we choose our pet goat, she was our favorite. She died, some might say of old age, but we believe that the cancer had weakened her.  This time we prayed the cancer into our best goat.  Jana’s cancer is now gone !!!!!  Praise our Holy GOD !!!!!  

So here’s my question,,,,,, do you think that cancer is a regular earthly illness or demonic ?  If, demonic, I should not let that now demon infested host goat stay on my property !  What should I do with it ?  I may have to kill it, after much prayer, to get the demon off the property.

This is not a joke to me !!  Please answer with sincerity !

Thank you very much,
Steve Wilburn

Answer
Steve,

I cannot endorse any of this nor do I subscribe to your theories.  The swine in the Scripture into which the demons fled killed themselves with no human help as evidence of the demonic influence.  I wish I could help you more but this feels off base Scripturally and intellectually.  

Robert  

Pentecostals

Robert L. Morgan