Pentecostals/Masturbation

Question
Are you sure masturbation is not a sin. I think that decayed my life. Urgently replay

Answer
Hi Manu

Thank you for this question.  The Bible warns us not to indulge in our sinful fantasy life... yes I believe masturbation is a sin.

Matthew 5:2730 (AV)
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

1 Peter 2:11 (AV)
11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Pentecostals

Pastor Don Carpenter