Pentecostals/gospel of water and holy spirit

Dear Brethern ,
i'm following gospel of water and holy spirit by pastor Paul c Jong. new life mission (Korea). i feel this is the only true gospel for salvation what do you feel about this?

could you explain to me from the bible

Dear Mahesh,

Thank you for this great question.  I looked into Pastor Paul C Jong.  He teaches that Baptism is a part of salvation.  It is not part of the Gospel.  The Apostle Paul was clear that Baptism is something separate from the Gospel... it cannot save.

1 Corinthians 1:17 (AV)
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

If I could get baptized in order to get to Heaven, then Jesus should not have died on the cross.

Galatians 2:21 (AV)
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God-Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a literal, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry 20+ years. During that time I served as a Baptist youth pastor, christian counselor, church planter, and senior pastor.Please know thatI will be answering these questions from a biblical perspective, not a penticostal only perspective. (Since I am a Baptist, anyway) :)

B.S. in Bible