Pentecostals/Oneness angel of the Lord

Hi thank you once again for your time and  light on this matter, i have something to ask for your help understanding.

Firstly, i do agree that YAHweh is One and not three Ods in One butdifferent manifestations. Like the Father becoming flesh, Him manifesting Himself in the flesh of the Messiah Jesus.

Who then is the angel of the Lord? Because if we read the angel in the burning bush speaking to Moses was the LORD YHWH. We see it was the angel of the LORD who led Israel out of bondage but we are told by the apostle Paul it was Jesus who led them out, since Jesus is the Father in the flesh!  It was the creator YAHweh who wrote ten commandments with His own finger.

Then the angel of the LORD appears to Joshua as Captain of the Host of the LORD.  Then we see this is YAHweh Himsel? My question is many people say that for this reason it is proof the Father and Son are two different people? Who is the angel of the Lord?

(Heb. mal'ak yehwah). Supernatural being who bears a message on behalf of God. In many passages in the Old Testament, the angel of the Lord is identified with God, while in other instances a distinction is made between the Lord and the angel. In general, however, the terms "the angel of the Lord, " "the Lord, " and "God" are interchangeable.

The angel of the Lord both commissions and commends God's servants. The commander of the Lord's army commissions Joshua to undertake the Lord's battles for Canaan, just as Moses had been commissioned to confront Pharaoh ( Joshua 5:13-15 ; cf. Exod 3:5 ). The angel of the Lord appears to Abraham. He stops Abraham from sacrificing Isaac and commends him because he has not withheld his only son from God ( Gen 22:11-18 ). Abraham identifies the angel as God, calling the place "The Lord Will Provide."

The connection between the angel of the Lord and the preincarnate appearance of the Messiah cannot be denied. Manoah meets the angel of the Lord, and declares that he has seen God. The angel accepts worship from Manoah and his wife as no mere angel, and refers to himself as "Wonderful, " the same term applied to the coming deliverer in Isaiah 9:6

I hope this helps....There is ONE God and His name is Jesus.  :)

I am a Bible believing, 1(one)God, Christian. I have 2 sources to answer salvation questions; The Bible and Prayer. Having experienced salvation as is told in the Book of Acts, I hope to sincerely help you with your questions about God.

I am a Seminary graduate with a Masters in Theology (Biblical Studies). I have a Bachelor Degree in Comparative Religious Studies, and am a former Chaplain Assistant Instructor in the military. I am currently a Chaplain with U.S. Army and an Ordained minister with the United Pentecostal Church.

United Pentecostal Church, Int.

MAT - Fuller Theological Seminary BA in World Religions - California State Universtity, Fullerton AA in Religious Studies - Fullerton Community College