Pentecostals/Divorce

Question
QUESTION: Hello I'm a born again Christian. Least I was! I cheated on my wife several times. Now for the last 3 years we been living apart. I met a women I would like to be with. Seeing that I'm guilty of a whole bunch of sin I don't want to add any more to the pile. My wife said she never wants to live with me again How ever she has forgiven me and is still living a strong Christian life. I know I'm the bad guy in this and not making any excuses. My question is By getting a divorce can I re marry the other women ?

ANSWER: Jesus answered it well

Mat 19:8 He said to them, "Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery."

It may be a hard teaching but as long as your wife is alive and is single, you are committed to her.

QUESTION: so if she want's she can re marry and I can't      ""but as long as your wife is alive and is single, you are committed to her"""
 That's a very weird rule .. I don't mind the committed  to her part. I look after her very well. I just can't live with her! Got to be more to this then the simple one sentence answer your giving me.  
 Witch leads me to a other question I have about the Pentecostal doctrine. Everything is so seemingly Black or White..  Yes or No.
  I operate a construction company have several employees several Pisces of equipment. I bid on a multitude of work on a ongoing basses. I have one Son and two daughters and |I also have grand children..  NOTHING no one is black and white.. Nothing except after studying the situation is Yes or No .. There's always a gray aria
 There are multitudes of events and facts that are taken into consideration before I hand one of my employees his or her final pay check with separation slip  
  Being a father to my children. Particularly my Son.. has broke my hearth many times. All it takes for all to be forgotten and forgiven is a phone call from him wishing me a happy fathers day.. Or a Hay dad How you doing..  OR dad .. Lets fire up the Harleys and go for a rip..
  I'm just a low life human. I can forgive that easy. Just as if nothing ever happened and enjoy the presents and company of my Son.
  I have a hard time excepting the fact that a entity of pure Love.. A entity of pure goodness. A entity of pure peace. A father that loves me one million times more then I could ever humanly love my Son. A father who is the master contractor. Keeping this universe in motion and running smooth. In spite of me and millions like me who are always messing up stuff.
  There is in my opinion much more here the a one sentence answere

Answer
You asked about your situation, and likewise the context of the excerpt from scripture is referring that Jesus was responding to the Pharisees who asked the question, thus the answer is from a male context. That does not mean that the same principle is not to be applied equally to the wives. The same is true. Your wife would be equally in sin if she was to re-marry under the same circumstances, and the verse is clear that whoever married her would also be in sin.

You mention forgiveness, and yes, ALL of our sins can be forgiven. Nothing I said was meant to imply otherwise. Further, I am not judging you or anyone else in a specific situation. I am simply providing what God's word says. As for judging the hearts of the persons involved, and judging the situation, that I God's domain. I do not know you, your wife or the specifics of the situation.

If you need to talk to someone about the specifics of the situation, I would first suggest spend time in prayer with God, and in reading what God says in His word - not just about divorce and remarriage, but get to know Him better and better every day and allow the Holy Spirit guide you on the direction for you life. I cannot provide counseling on-line - if you feel that you need to talk to someone about the situation, find a good pastor who loves God and who loves God's word. If you don't know one, if you tell me the approximate area where you live, I will try to see if I can locate one for you.

I hope that this helps.  

Pentecostals

Tom Smith