Pentecostals/God speaking

Question
QUESTION: I started seeing God work in my life when I met a young women, I was an atheist for many months after I was deeply betrayed in my 2 former churches.

I started praying to God concerning her, as well as his actual existence. I saw things telling me to be patient, pray, and have faith concerning a possible relationship (dating). God has acted in her life, and God did indeed reveal himself to me through his creation showing me that atheists try very hard to blind others. I now believe inGod more then I ever have.

People say these were never signs and they thus must admit that God never spoke to me.

Now I'm prompted to pray for her salvation as well as mine, to ignore and over come sin and bad influence.

In the past others told me to pray, and be patient concerning the young women, now I feel God calling me home to church.

I guess my question is, has God spoken to me or is this in my head?

ANSWER: DEAR RAUL,

THE WAY TO TEST THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS BY THE WORD OF GOD.

HIS WAYS AND NATURE ARE IN HIS WORD, AS A CHECK .

1 JOHN 4:1 ASKS US TO TEST THE SPIRITS.

I DONT QUITE GATHER YOUR STORY FROM THE ABOVE BUT BETRAYALS ARE ALWAYS HARD TO DEAL WITH.

HOWEVER WE MUST OVERCOME THEM AND REALISE THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD.

BE BLESSED

QUESTION: My story is that I spent many years in a fundamentalist line of churches were I was threatened, back stabbed and lied about.

Do not know what info is missing

Answer
OK WELL PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOT GOD EVEN IF THEY PURPORT TO FOLLOW GOD.

GOD REMAINS THE SAME AND PERFECT.

SO WE FOLLOW GOD NOT CHURCHES AND IT IS BEST NOT EVER TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET BITTER ABOUT PEOPLE, WHILST NOT DEMYING THEIR SINS.

THE NEED TO BE REBUKED LUKE 17:3 AND THEY NEED TO REPENT.

WE NEED TO WALK IN THE LIGHT TOWARDS INE ANOTHER AND NOT LEAVE THINGS UNCLEAR.

1 JOHN 1:7
"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin."

IT IS JESUS WE FOLLOW NOT CHURCHES

BE BLESSED RAUL

Pentecostals

Rev Philip Dacre