Pentecostals/God talks

Question
I was raised catholic, yet at age 19 I felt romped to seek God fully, and found the churches of Christ.

I joined a church at age 19, my minister never baptized me, and never gave a reason. I has to leave though, due to the fact that we were not a united church, and I was gossiped and lied about. I spent many years alone, till age 26 when I joined another church. I spnt two years there volunteering my time. After 2 years I left, my ex minister enjoyed judging others, cussing, saying hateful things about his wife and others, making unfounded accusations.

I then met a young women whom I prayed about. It was during this time I felt prompted by God to pray, have faith, and be patient. I've lately been praying for God to change us both. I lost a great deal of faith during my time in the churches of Christ. But as I said, I felt God urging me to discover him, and indeed I started to see God reveal himself in his creation.

I sadly have not been back to church since, but feel God urging me to return.

My question is, has God been trying to nudge me in my life lately? Why did God nudge me to start praying frequently during my questions and requests to him concerning the young lady?

Answer
I take your questions very seriously.  God feeds those who hunger and leads those who seek.  He has put it in your heart to seek Him for a reason.  Perhaps God has led you to me also.  I highly encourage you to pray and read God's Word.  Read the book of Acts and find a church that teaches full New Testament salvation as it was known in the early church.  I believe the United Pentecostal Church International has many good churches and teaches the plan of salvation must the way it was taught in the New Testament.  Feel free to contact me again, if you desire.  

As for the young lady issue, I don't know what to say about that.  Just seek the Lord and wise counsel.  He will direct your paths.

God bless you!

Acts 2:38,

Robert

Pentecostals

Robert L. Morgan