Pentecostals/Oral sex & sex positions

Question
1. Is oral sex allowed between married couple?
2. Is it sin or not sin for married couple to use different sex positions in their sexual relationship?

Answer
Relations between husband, as long as that are natural (meaning notbibg that violates Each other's dignity and respect, and God's word) many preachers use "the marriage bed is undefiled" as a simple statement...but what that statement means in the original language is that, sexual relations between the husband and wife should be faithful and committed to each other only. God encourages sex between husband and wife...read Songs of Solomon.  

Pentecostals

Carlos4God