Pentecostals/Oral sex & sex positions

1. Is oral sex allowed between married couple?
2. Is it sin or not sin for married couple to use different sex positions in their sexual relationship?

Relations between husband, as long as that are natural (meaning notbibg that violates Each other's dignity and respect, and God's word) many preachers use "the marriage bed is undefiled" as a simple statement...but what that statement means in the original language is that, sexual relations between the husband and wife should be faithful and committed to each other only. God encourages sex between husband and Songs of Solomon.  

I am a Bible believing, 1(one)God, Christian. I have 2 sources to answer salvation questions; The Bible and Prayer. Having experienced salvation as is told in the Book of Acts, I hope to sincerely help you with your questions about God.

I am a Seminary graduate with a Masters in Theology (Biblical Studies). I have a Bachelor Degree in Comparative Religious Studies, and am a former Chaplain Assistant Instructor in the military. I am currently a Chaplain with U.S. Army and an Ordained minister with the United Pentecostal Church.

United Pentecostal Church, Int.

MAT - Fuller Theological Seminary BA in World Religions - California State Universtity, Fullerton AA in Religious Studies - Fullerton Community College