Pentecostals/Would we go to heaven or not ?

Good Morning Sir ,
This is a question one of my friends asked me and i'm confused how to answer , So i require your kind help.

Imagine you're in a classroom with your classmates listening to the lecture. You're studying and the next thing you know .. A couple of gunmen comes in and starts shooting all the Christians. And one of them comes to you and asks if you are one ..You were obviously scared and you denied being a Christian . You said you were one of them. But then they see your chain with cross on it. They understand you lied and shot you. And you're dead!. Now would you go to heaven or would you not ? Can God's love still play a role even when we've not confessed ? Or would it go according to if you deny me in front of people I'll deny you too ?

Hi Denzil,
The scriptures say nothing about the word "Christian" as a salvation word.

God is clear in saying that if you deny Him, He will deny you. The question by the gunmen was NOT whether you denied God or that there was a God.

Fear does many things to us, but I believe that if you would have been asked if you denied God, and we're a sold out believer, then you would have answered correctly.  

I am a Bible believing, 1(one)God, Christian. I have 2 sources to answer salvation questions; The Bible and Prayer. Having experienced salvation as is told in the Book of Acts, I hope to sincerely help you with your questions about God.

I am a Seminary graduate with a Masters in Theology (Biblical Studies). I have a Bachelor Degree in Comparative Religious Studies, and am a former Chaplain Assistant Instructor in the military. I am currently a Chaplain with U.S. Army and an Ordained minister with the United Pentecostal Church.

United Pentecostal Church, Int.

MAT - Fuller Theological Seminary BA in World Religions - California State Universtity, Fullerton AA in Religious Studies - Fullerton Community College