Pentecostals/Will You Be Saved ?

Question
"Good Morning Sir ,
This is a question one of my friends asked me and i'm confused how to answer , So i require your kind help.

Imagine you're in a classroom with your classmates listening to the lecture. You're studying and the next thing you know .. A couple of gunmen comes in and starts shooting all the Christians. And one of them comes to you and asks if you are one ..You were obviously scared and you denied being a Christian . You said you were one of them. But then they see your chain with cross on it. They understand you lied and shot you. And you're dead!. Now would you go to heaven or would you not ? Can God's love still play a role even when we've not confessed ? Or would it go according to if you deny me in front of people I'll deny you too ?"

Answer
Hello Denzil

Jesus said that if a person should deny him then he will deny that person to his father. You obviously know this so why are you confused? Did you ask the Holy Spirit to help you answer this question?

What lies at the heart of this is whether a person is a true Christian or not. The Word says that precious in the sight of God is the death of his martyrs. A true Christian will not deny Christ. To deny Christ is contemptible, it is denial of all the Christian martyrs. In my opinion you have lost your salvation. There is no salvation after death, you make your confession of Christ right here

If you are ever in such a situation call on the name of the Lord

Pentecostals

Brian Thompson