Peoplesoft/Ci- based Webservices

Question
Hi Kumar;

We have a 3rd party time collection device that send in/out punches to peoplesoft TL. everything is working except that I would like to be able to send the max(seq_num) in response to every in punch time sent to peoleosft.

We are using the default component interface( TL_RPTD_TIME_CI)
with 3 operations( CI_TL_RTPD_TIME_CI_C, CI_TL_RPTD_TIME_CI_G,CI_RTPD_TIME_CI_UD)

i have done a lot of readings, but i don't see how the ci -web service respond to a request.

I wonder if the get the max 9seq-num) and assign it to a workrecord.fieldname on the page, the that field/property would go to the 3 rd party?, I look at the wsdl and don't really understand how the response is make.

I am thinkin gthast I could my my code in the create method and all would be well??

Please help
thx

Answer
Basically the data in CI will be exposed to 3rd party,so Make changes to CI for the max sequence. Test CI using CI tester. If value is displaying in CI tester it should available for 3rd party.To validate, Please add Log detail with "Header and Detail" on the Routing Definition page.Once request is made by 3rd party, Validate the generated request & response on the PeopleTools message monitor. (Main Menu->PeopleTools -> Integration Broker Service Operations Monitor -> Monitoring Synchronous Services )  

Peoplesoft

kumar