Peoplesoft/Peoplecode required

Question
Hi Kumar,

I am working on one requirement wherein I need to generate a report in Excel format. I have created and application engine and generated the report using simple peoplecode like getfile functions and all.
Is it possible to generate the borders  in the report through Peoplecode?
Right now, if I open the report in Excel file , it looks okay but when I print the report, it looks very odd as there are no borders around the data rows.
Also, are there any builtin functions to bold the headers in the report.
I was looking into some other posts and found an approach using the CreateObject method to generate the excel file and bold the headers.
But right now , I can't use it as it will be very difficult to change the whole code.

**The number of columns in the report are dynamic and it depends on several run control parameters.

Thanks.

Answer
will rept function helps you to create borders/lines
There should be function for bold also and will update this as soon as I find it.
or you can use html object or message catalog object which needs coding..
Also if you have extensive formating, then you can use SQR for generating the ouput report  

Peoplesoft

kumar