Peoplesoft/CI error in Job data

Question
We have AE for loading bulk JOB data. I ran this program after switching on following events:
1.PYDedNAInserted
2.DRPositionReportingUpdated
3.DRDepartmentUpdated
4.RetroPayJobChange
5.RTBCLogJob
Program went to success, but few rows of data where error with fooloing error:
1. ;File: /vob/peopletools/src/psppr/ramget.cppSQL error. Stmt #: 655  Error Position: 0  Return: 8103 - ORA-08103: object no longer exists  Failed SQL stmt:SELECT .....(1 row)
2.No rows exist for the specified keys.  {AH_BADGE_CI} (91;50) (168 rows)

Could you please give any reasons or solution sfor this ??

Answer
Hi Joolie,

Have you been able to validate that those rejected rows (rows that failed) is consistent and complete? It's possible that you may have some data integrity errors (i.e. if there were parent-child relationships that may be missing either with the PS_JOB or its parent tables) at the time of load.

You may want to review the order in which the tables are updated for those specific rows to debug.

Hope this helps.

Peter

Peoplesoft

Peter Choi