Periodontics/Gingival regenerative surgery with graft

Question
Hello Dr David Scharf, i am a practicing general dentist from India. I have a case of class IV Miller's gingival recession with lower anterior teeth. Please advice all possible treatment plans for such case. I wanted to avoid palatal connective tissue graft so is there any substitute i can use? i need to put a graft since the teeth are denuded badly and there is poor root coverage. so please suggest some available materials or grafts with a step by step treatment plan.
Sir, I have information on alloderm and bioxclude and its use in India and got to know that not much people are using it in routine practice. So it is not easily available in my country. I also came to know about "PERIODERM" manufactured by Dentsply which is an allograft and is available in India. So can you advice what should i use?
Now I would request you to resolve my queries  regarding the surgery.
1. The case is with class IV recession, 2-3mm attached gingiva width and a shallow vestibular depth(5-7mm).(Teeth involved 31,32,33,41,42,43.)So my query is how to proceed to correct all the issues at once (if possible) or in 2 parts in what sequence? I have read about the Bridge flap technique for such cases. Can i use it or i can have any other better option?
2. How about the lingual aspect of the defect? Do i need to correct it the same way i will correct the labial part or i just need to pull the flap coronally or should not even touch the lingual side?
3. Do I need any bone regeneration in this case or only soft tissue graft will correct it?
4. What is the success and failure rate if i use graft? and what precautions i should take to avoid any complication and failure?and will the autograft (palatal tissue) be better?
5. The patient has Xerostomia (not severe) so do i need to prescribe her for this? can it affect the healing? if yes then how to manage it?
6. I have read that perio pack should not be used if a graft has been put because it might displace the graft. How true and practical it is? What should i do?
7. With a shallow vestibule and narrow width of gingiva, can i pull the flap so high so that the graft is fully covered with the flap? I guess that will decreased the vestibular depth even more.so what should i do?
8. Sir, I am taking a lot of your time. But i don't have any other option coz i couldn't get helpful information in my physical world. And i am always eager to do new surgeries and new work. Please bare with me.
Thank you in advance.
Ritu

Answer
Your question is beyond the scope of this website.  In general miller class IV does not respond well to attemps at root coverage or bone regeneration. If  there is a band of keratinization tissue you can probably leave it alone and theo prognosis will be the same as it you treated it.  The defect should be viewed within the context of whatever else is happening in the mouth.  

Periodontics

David Scharf