Periodontics/Gum disease but no plaque? Confused...

Amanda wrote at 2012-11-16 13:21:44
I'm 36.

Never smoked, but grew up in a house with a smoker.

When I was 17, I didn't go to the dentist for two years.

I've never been tested for diabetes.

I'm a workaholic, but I love what I do.

My dentist is not a periodontist.

Periodontics

Bryan M. Siegelman, DDS

I can answer any question relating to the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease. I can also answer questions relating to the placement and restoration of dental implants.

I have been practicing Perioodontics for the past 20 years. I limit my practice to periodontics and implant dentistry. I am a diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology. I am in private practice in Pennsylvania and am on staff at the local hospital in my home town. My practice website is www.gumsolutions.com

American Academy of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Association, American College of Dentists, Pennsylvania Dental Association

I have a BS from Muhlenberg College, I did a general practice residency at St. Joeseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Paterson, NJ. I received my DDS degree and specialty certificate from the University of Maryland Dental School.