Periodontics/4-5mm pockets on two teeth - SRP? Arestin?

The Guardian, DDS wrote at 2013-09-21 06:11:10
How refreshing it is to hear a clear and accurate answer to this question.  I just want to comment on how fortunate we are to have Dr. Siegelman giving accurate answers like this.

I am very impressed by this response even though it may not be politically correct.  I takes guts and my hat is off to Dr. Siegelman.  On a scale of 1 - 10 he gets a rating of 11 from me.  :-)

Bryan M. Siegelman, DDS

I can answer any question relating to the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease. I can also answer questions relating to the placement and restoration of dental implants.

I have been practicing Perioodontics for the past 20 years. I limit my practice to periodontics and implant dentistry. I am a diplomate of the American Academy of Periodontology. I am in private practice in Pennsylvania and am on staff at the local hospital in my home town. My practice website is

American Academy of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Association, American College of Dentists, Pennsylvania Dental Association

I have a BS from Muhlenberg College, I did a general practice residency at St. Joeseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Paterson, NJ. I received my DDS degree and specialty certificate from the University of Maryland Dental School.