Periodontics/tooth brushes

There is a new toothbrush called "30 second smile"

(power toothbrush that is supposed to clean 6 surfaces
at a time.  Company is in Van Nuys, Cal.)
   Have you heard of this?   Price is $90

Their phone is (800)431-1902          I'm trying to
get some information.          ?   ?

There are lots of tooth brushes on the market. I have seen most patients with a history of gum/periodontal problems do very well with the
oral-b/braun. This is backed by research. Remember, good technique is needed no matter what you use. Good luck.

Edward H. Segal, DDS, FICD

I am a board certified Periodontist available to answer questions about periodontal disease and its treatment, gum recession, and treatment options. The use of laser treatment for gum disease. The use of implants to replace lost teeth, rapid orthodontics, also called PAOO or Wilckodontics(tm).

Board certified and licensed Periodontist practicing for over 14 years. Previous clinical professor at University of Illinois.

American Academy of Periodontology, Midwest Society of Periodontology, Illinois Society of Periodontists, American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, American Academy of Oral Medicine, Fellow of the International College of Dentists, Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology

DDS - SUNY Buffalo 1986 - 1990 General Practice Residency - Michael Reese Hospital 1990-1991 Residency in Periodontics and Implants - Univ. of Maryland 1992-1994

Past President of Illinois Society of Periodontists. Past Trustee of Illinois State Dental Society. Vice-Speaker of Illinois State Dental Society. Past President NW Suburban Branch of Chicago Dental Society.