Periodontics/nerve injury following implant placement

Question
Implants were placed in lower left first and second molar.
next day after surgery I felt numbness in the side of lip.
after that numbness subsided. But since then mild burning sensation is there. It had been 10 days since placement of implant. Is it a temporary nerve damage or permanent And when it may subside?. Which are the medications which I am supposed to take.

Answer
I cannot tell you if the never damage is permanent or not. It is very important that this be managed by a properly trained practitioner.  You may want to seek the second opinion of an oral surgeon or periodontist.  I would recommend you do this ASAP unless you have noticed improvement in your symptoms in the last week or so.
Good luck
Dr. Scharf

Periodontics

David Scharf