Periodontics/Tooth is loose after attaching to implant

Question
Dear Dr. Siegelman,
On July 13, 2016 I had dental implants placed on 3 teeth, #11, #12 and #19. The procedure seemed to go well and I was told that new teeth would be attached to the implants in January of 2016. Since I already had 7 implants done previously in Turkey I had a good idea about what to expect and this was the normal time frame. My gums were opened on December 13th and impressions were taken. I was told the new teeth would be ready by January 6th. Well, the teeth were not ready and four appointments later following umpteen phone calls, the three teeth were placed on February 24th.
But immediately I noticed that tooth #11 was loose so I went back to the dentist March 2nd and she tried to tighten the tooth, without success. The dentist then ordered a special implant screw tightening set and had me return on March 9th. The new tools did not work and the tooth is still wiggly. The dental staff said there must be a problem with the implant itself and I must see the periodontist to find out what the issue really is. And now, of course, I am wondering about the possibility of a defective implant and would they suggest that this one be removed. I imagine the tooth could somehow be glued to the implant post. I certainly want to avoid implant removal and having a new one placed!
I feel as though this practice is being run by the 3 Stooges and I am in a bizarre comedy. I think I should be reimbursed for all my pain and suffering and taxi rides to and from the dental office that occurred after they failed to deliver the teeth on January 6th, as promised. Is it reasonable for me to expect some sort of compensation?
Here is a summary of what occurred from January 6th until now:
January 6, 2016 Teeth had been promised. (They never called ahead to tell me this.) The impressions taken on Dec. 13th were not good enough. Impressions were taken again. My gums were lasered again which caused excruciating pain.
January 15th: An abutment came out of one of the implants at 10am. Went to dentist at 2pm and they screwed in the abutment. The abutment came out again at 5pm.
January 18th:  Went in again and they replaced the abutment.
January 27: Teeth were ready but they did not fit right. The lab had mixed up the attachments somehow. Dentist apologized and said that the lab they use just makes too many mistakes. I asked them to figure out a way to attach the top two teeth with cement so I would have something to cover the gaping hole from missing tooth #11. It took 3 hours to complete. They promised to send impressions to a new lab and teeth would be done by February 10th.
February 8: I called to check that teeth would be there on the 10th as promised. I was told that the lab had to order special parts and they donít know how long it will take, maybe a week and a half.
February 9th: I called to get clarification from the dentist about when the teeth would arrive. The dentist had talked to the lab and all 3 teeth would be connected on February 24th.
February 24: All 3 teeth were connected to the implants. I soon noticed that tooth #11 was loose and wabbling a bit. I made an appointment for March 2nd to have it tightened.
March 2nd: They tried to tighten the tooth for over an hour but it was still loose. Dentist said I need to see the periodontist because the problem was obviously with the implant itself.
March 8: Dental office called to say they were ordering special tools to tighten the tooth so I made an appointment for March 9th.
March 9th: I went in and they used the special tools to try to tighten the tooth. It was still loose. The dentist said it must be the implant itself that is at fault and they made an appointment for me to see the periodontist on March 29th.

I am in a real quandary about what to do next and I am hoping for some guidance as to how to proceed. And before I see the periodontist I want to know if what I have described are simply normal events related to the placing of implants or is there an indication of improper care and treatment. If there is indeed a problem with the implant itself, what can be done to attach the tooth securely to the implant? Does this dental office sound incompetent from what I described? Should I change dentists? Should I expect some sort of compensation from all the aggravation and pain their mistakes have caused me?
My other seven dental implants were done in Turkey so I donít really know what to expect from the dentists in Henderson, Nevada. But the Turkish implants went smoothly and there were no problems such as I am now having.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to read my letter and give your professional opinion. You are so very kind to provide this service.

Answer
Cythnia, it sounds like the implant in the #11 area did not integrate.  This can happen.  I believe the isssue here is that your dentist was not able to make that diagnosis right away.  At this point it sounds like seeing a peridoontist is a good next step.  It is hard for me to make a judgement about your general dentist. However, I would say that if the implant does need to be replaced by the specialist it would stand to reason that you should be reimbursed by the general dentist for all the fees you were charged in their office for the placement of the failed implant.  It is unlikely that the dentist will give you any money for your time and aggravation.  It is certainly up to you as to whether or not you should change dentists.

Good Luck
Dr. Siegelman

Periodontics

Bryan M. Siegelman, DDS