Persian Language/ &

Question
QUESTION: Hi Saeed,

This is from 'Marmoulak':
این قدر گیر نده به این جوونا .. آخه بهشت که زورکی نمی‌شه عزیز برادر ! اونقدر که فشار می‌آری از اون ور جهنم می‌زنه بیرون!

Please could you translate and explain اونقدر که فشار می‌آری از اون ور جهنم می‌زنه بیرون? Are there any extra kasres at the end of any of the words? In particular, is there a kasre after ور?

Best

Simon

ANSWER: Hi Simon,

Yes it only has an kasre after ور.
اونقدر که فشار می‌آری از اون ورِ جهنم می‌زنه بیرون

It means:
Don't put these youths under pressure... Because we can't go to the paradise by force. You put them (youths) so mush under pressure that you reach to contrary result.
از اون ور جهنم می‌زنه بیرون  is an expression that means resulting in a contrary.
They will become worse and worse instead!

Best
Saeed

QUESTION: Many thanks Saeed is جهنم always used in this expression or only here as it is the opposite of heaven, mentioned previously?

What does زدن mean here? Does it go with بیرون?

Answer

Hell is used because there is a paradise in previous sentence and it is opposite of hell.

بیرون goes with زدن
بیرون زدن = بیرون آمدن = لبریز شدن

You push someone to paradise but he/she falls from the other side of the hell. ie. contrary result.
Hell locates in the other side of the paradise and vice versa.

I hope it helps.
Best
Saeed

Persian Language

Saeed