Persian Language/What is the punishment that a man in Iran faces

Question
What is the punishment that a man in Iran faces for having sex with an unwed woman?  What is the punishment that an unwed women faces for having sex with a man?  Is it correct that in Iran it is illegal to have sex outside the marriage?

Answer
He will be forced to marry that girl and has no right to divorce her. This is very inhuman, I know my friend! I know! Many Iranians are agree with me.
Sex outside the marriage is a crime. If the woman is married, Oh Oh, she would be stoned. Can you believe it ?!  

Persian Language

Saeed