Persian Language/What is the punishment that a man in Iran faces

What is the punishment that a man in Iran faces for having sex with an unwed woman?  What is the punishment that an unwed women faces for having sex with a man?  Is it correct that in Iran it is illegal to have sex outside the marriage?

He will be forced to marry that girl and has no right to divorce her. This is very inhuman, I know my friend! I know! Many Iranians are agree with me.
Sex outside the marriage is a crime. If the woman is married, Oh Oh, she would be stoned. Can you believe it ?!  

Persian Language

I can answer to questions about Persian (Farsi) as second language as well as history of persian art and culture.

I am an English - Persian translator with more than 8 years of experience and about 30 translated books including around 8000 pages. I have been interested in History of world art (painting and architecture), history, mythology, etc. As a poet I also have considerable experience in Persian poetry.

B.A. of political sciences. M.A. of political sciences.