Persian Language/What do you think about this website? http://argo.flippertv.com

Question
I do not want to offend the people or Iran, but if you see any facts about Iran that are not true (incorrect), just let me know, and I will correct them. I will not change the official copy of the Canadian and US government version of the events. If the government of Iran has an official version of the events that is made available to the public I would like to include that on this website.

Answer
Hello,
I personally believe in peaceful diplomacy and dialogue between nations. So I guess you can understand my viewpoint regarding the events. many people in Iran now believe that those violent works was the result of revolutionary ardency.

Regards

Persian Language

Saeed