Persian Language/

Question
Hi Saeed

Do hope all is well now.

Re the serial title مدار صفردرجه, how would you translate it, please?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Degree_Turn

Do you agree with the official translation, "Zero Degree Turn"? But what exactly is meant?

Best wishes

Simon

Answer
Dear Simon
Hi
Apologize for being so late. I was not informed by this site and just accidentally saw an email in my spam box. I was not aware that you had asked me a question. Moreover I was vondering where are you because you had not shown up for a while.

Well,
This title looks a little odd, because "مدار" is "circle of latitude", or "orbit" but maybe the translator is an experienced one. "Turn" means دور زدن and I feel it should be Ziro Degree Orbit. But I feel maybe it is wrong. I am not sure about it.

Sorry again for delay.
Best
Saeed

Persian Language

Saeed