Persian Language/persian name

Question
What is proper spelling of my brothers name : Barvagaz  or Barvagas  or Barvagar ?    and does bar in Farsi mean son of like in hebrew  or arabic?

Answer
Hi there,
I think I didn't understand your question properly. But let me guess:
If you mean the pronunciation of the Farsi equal for "my brothers", it is "Barādarānam".
"Bar" dosen't mean "son of" in Farsi. I guess your answer (i.e. "son of") is "ebn" in Arabic and "ben"in Hebrew. "Ben" also is used in Arabic. In past centuries in Farsi we used the Arabic way but nowadays we don't.

Please don't hesitate to ask,
And one last thing! Why so in hurry and without saying any hello? :))
Best
Saeed

Persian Language

Saeed