Persian Language/persian name

What is proper spelling of my brothers name : Barvagaz  or Barvagas  or Barvagar ?    and does bar in Farsi mean son of like in hebrew  or arabic?

Hi there,
I think I didn't understand your question properly. But let me guess:
If you mean the pronunciation of the Farsi equal for "my brothers", it is "Barādarānam".
"Bar" dosen't mean "son of" in Farsi. I guess your answer (i.e. "son of") is "ebn" in Arabic and "ben"in Hebrew. "Ben" also is used in Arabic. In past centuries in Farsi we used the Arabic way but nowadays we don't.

Please don't hesitate to ask,
And one last thing! Why so in hurry and without saying any hello? :))

Persian Language

I can answer to questions about Persian (Farsi) as second language as well as history of persian art and culture.

I am an English - Persian translator with more than 8 years of experience and about 30 translated books including around 8000 pages. I have been interested in History of world art (painting and architecture), history, mythology, etc. As a poet I also have considerable experience in Persian poetry.

B.A. of political sciences. M.A. of political sciences.