Personal Empowerment/Love and hate of my old place, consider to move back

Question
I hate that city because I had terrible relationship with someone, so I moved out.

I love that city because of the beautiful ocean beach and nature,  I suffocate to live in the desert now.  

I can always find new relationship or friendship when I move back,  but I still can't ease bad memory, what should I do?

Answer
Hi JJ
Its so sad that you had to leave your former city you so loved for your present one.
The fact about someone had a bad relationship doesn't mean one can never start all over again. When people leave us, it doesn't really mean they are actually bad. What it does means, is that they are part of the story is over. Their part in our life story is over and we must learn to move on from there.

Our destiny is not tied to those that left us or treated us badly. Our destiny is in the hands of God our creator and also based on how we make the right choice and take the right decisions in life.

If you don't love your present city, i will suggest you move to your former, because the more you stay in an environment that you don't like, the more your natural talents and gifts are inhibited. The issue of our to deal with bad memories are simply. i will suggest the following:
1.Allow time to heal every wound the bad memories of the previous relationship must have inflicted in you.

2.Draw positives from the bad experience you had. In life, there is always a lesson to draw from all that happens to us. We can derive huge positives from a seemingly negative incident if we dig deep.

3.Try to create a brand new image that is entirely different from the past. You can decide to change your hair style, your old dress, your way of doing things.

4. Be involve in more out door activities to enable negatives emotions drain out.

5. If possible, be engaged in spiritual activities like praying, or singing spiritual songs. These activities have a way of uplifting your spirit and erasing bad memories.

6. Discover some inner gifts or talents that have been fallow within you. It is surprising how creative we can become when we look inwards. The more we engage in creative stuffs, the more easier for us to forget about the past and look positively at the future.

Finally, you can have a brand new relationship if you wish. Its up to you to decide. The fact that the previous one never succeeded doesn't mean you cannot have a happy relationship. If you ask me, i would prefer staying in a city that will lift my spirit than staying in a wilderness because of an individual that doesn't even care about me.

Wishing you all the best as you chose the right path to follow.  

Personal Empowerment

clement sadjere