Personal Empowerment/need progress

Hi Olga ,
I have not been employer for a few years.  i  feel highly unsatisfied overall because  i don't have money to do things i want. Even though i am broke and have no money that has not been enough to motivate me to find a job . i feel like i have no ambition and that i am waiting around  at a stand still .  I don't feel ready .When i think about going out job searching , for some reason i feel as if  there is no point in going  because i truly feel that i am not going to find anything .I  feel like it would be a waste of time .Like it  doesn't want to happen for me . i think i am afraid of supporting myself ...  i feel like i would not be able to handle it or i will lose myself somehow.   i don't know where to apply really for a part-time job.  when i see a location i might consider applying to i feel uncertain. i  don't know if it will be a good place for me. i ask myself if i would  like working there, if i can see myself there .do i belong there and will i fit in.  My dad tells me i should be working and i know i should.  i don't need him to tell me.  i don't know if he realizes that it is not that i am that lazy, it is that i am trying to figure out how to make it happen.

Hi Theresa. Your situation requires a more detailed response than experts can be expected to provide here, free of charge. And I have to wonder if you would really appreciate it.

When I donate my time to others, I find that those who truly want to get past their blocks, and who express gratitude for the opportunity to ask for help, are the ones most likely to do what's required to make a breakthrough.  

It sounds to me as if you have become very closed in on yourself and have developed a multitude of reasons for not taking action to break the cycle you're stuck in. No one else can do this for you, as I'm sure you realize. I think it would be helpful to somehow get engaged in something - no matter what it is - and to start interacting with others. Until you do that, you're going to stay stuck in your head, cancelling out all possible options before you've even tried anything.

There are bound to be lots of issues involved in you being stuck, but unless you make some kind of move towards connecting with other human beings, and offering your services in a meaningful way, you're likely to stay stuck where you are and to keep confirming to yourself that nothing works.

You can read lots of articles on my site about your 'missing pieces', but it really is up to you to create some momentum in your life. It doesn't matter where you start or even whether it's the right thing or not; all that matters, at this point, is that you GET OUT THERE.

Good luck.

Personal Empowerment

Olga Sheean

I specialize in addressing the negative subconscious programming that causes dysfunction and disempowerment in relationships and in life. That sounds very clinical, but it's truly amazing how much your programming runs your life. (Changing that changes everything.) I am happy to answer questions on how to attract your ideal partner, how to break out of negative patterns, how to create healthy, balanced, enlightened relationships, and how to generate the abundance, fulfillment, ease and success you desire. I can explain why things have unfolded the way they have and what is the purpose of the challenges in your life. Because personal empowerment is about taking charge of your life, I welcome questions from those who are committed to understanding and mastering themselves.

I am an author, behavioural kinesiologist, visionary and coach, specializing in personal empowerment, relationships and holistic self-mastery. I teach a powerful system for overcoming dysfunction and resolving life’s challenges, based on an understanding of the power and impact of our subconscious programming. I have been in private practice for 15 years and I specialize in identifying and transforming the negative subconscious programming that runs (and often ruins) our lives, preventing us from having the love, money, success, ease and fullfilment that we want. I have been blessed to discover some wonderful ground-breaking techniques and processes for addressing health problems, relationship issues, financial concerns and whatever else may be preventing an individual from being fulfilled and powerful in their life. I use muscle-testing to identify and address each individual's specific issues, and I have developed a system for doing remote testing, which enables me to work with my clients all over the world. My book, Fit for Love - find your self and your perfect mate, is an illustrated workbook that takes readers on a journey of self-discovery, healing and empowerment.

As a professional writer and editor with 25 years’ experience, I have written some 200 articles on relationships, the environment, personal growth, alternative health, healing, nutrition and popular psychology, and have been a regular feature writer and columnist for several North American magazines (such as Divorce magazine, Common Ground, Health Naturally, BC Woman, Health n Vitality and Real Woman). I was the editor of Vancouver-based Shared Vision magazine for six years and wrote a regular relationship column through 2006, in addition to contributing numerous features from 1996 to 2006. In the late 90s, I established Berkana Books, a self-publishing company that produced non-fiction, self-help titles. I have also worked as a writer, photo-journalist and editor for WWF International in Switzerland and as an editor for the United Nations in Geneva.

My academic qualifications include an Honours degree in languages and literature, which has enabled me to travel and appreciate/communicate with different cultures. My training in alternative health includes certification in Touch for Health I, II & III, One Brain and other branches of applied kinesiology addressing right/left-brain integration; Body Alignment Technique (a form of vibrational medicine used to determine and release the root causes of physical and emotional dysfunction); Appropriate Response Training (conflict resolution); intuitive healing; and Reiki, among others.

I have won several awards in Italian language, but I don't think there are any awards yet for mastering the language of the heart. Perhaps I could invent one.

I have clients all over the world, ranging from single mothers, entrepreneurs, financial experts and CEOs, to actors, talent agents, artists and directors. My youngest client was 7 years old and the oldest was 92. I also work extensively with Forex traders, teaching them how to resolve their negative programming around money and wealth so that they can trade successfully on the Forex market.