Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/Child's finger partially amputated at daycare facility

Anonymous wrote at 2013-08-27 14:16:50
This happened to my son at 11months old, apparently the worker and manager were arguing, the worker said my son ran from one end of room to her feet, which was false because my son was not even walking yet. My son was eleven months old and could only walk two to three steps and fall. Please let me know if you need me or my statement, this is carelessness not an accident, we put trust into these workers and it is their job to keep an eye on our children. thanks. If you did not accept this lady's case, please direct me to her so I can help, Thank you.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Carol L. Schlitt