Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/Injured while staying at hotel

scared to go to a hotel wrote at 2015-08-05 12:58:38
I totally understand the issue this person went through. 3 months ago, my husband and I stayed at a hotel 30 minutes from the land we were buying the next day. I walked into the hotel room and immediately ran into a metal bar that stuck out of the bedframe about three inches. It was hidden by the bedskirt so I had no idea it was even there. I ended up going by ambulance to the ER where I received 21 sutures for a skin avulsion. 2.5 months later, I had to have a skin graft due to the 3.5"x3" piece of tissue did not heal and died. I have endured infection after infection, missed work, mental anguish, my entire summer ruined. My medical costs are astronomical! So yes, the hotel is responsible for making sure every single guest room is a safe haven for the guests staying there. If anyone says that the person who is injured in a similar case, has any negligent part of this, they are wrong. I am proof!

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Glenn A. Dorfman