Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/Slip and Fall in Target store Peoria AZ

Question
Coming around a corner isle #25 slipped in a pool of water and instinctively jammed my left toe into the floor to keep me from cracking my head open. I told the manager at the time 5 pm, and
came back the next morning to fill out an accident report only to find the water still on the floor in the same place. I filled out the report took pictures and had the manager indicate that there was water on the floor that day too and sign it. Fractured toe $1200, one week of work $2500, 6 months of pain dealing with Sedgwick as I am self employed. They will not accept P&L or bank statements for income proof. Do you know anyone that would give me some guidance on this? Thank you

Answer
Steve,

There are a number of personal injury firms in Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria that handle slip and fall cases.  You may want to contact Wattel & York or Goldberg & Osborne.  I believe both of those firms are in that area.  You can also contact my partner Ward Rasmussen at (623) 486-8131.

Very truly yours,

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.