Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/Slip ion waikway

Question
IHi, i hope you can help , on wednesday morning while out walking my wife and i came out of C.V.S Phamacy and ad the endge of the parking lot they have a stepping stone walkway down to the sidewalk the last pad is solid concret with a metal plate in it for access to water shut off i think , it had been raining that morning, well my wife sliped on the metal and broke her ankle in two places the swelling is so bad they cannot do surgery until  next Wednesday.Do think she has legal rights to hold them accountable ,Thankyou for your help ,Garry

Answer
Gary, you may have a very good case but its critical to get an engineer to the site as soon as possible and get many high quality photos. Where did this happen (City).

Hope your wife is doing better.

There is only a 2 year statute of limitations in California.

PLease write me at ed@autoaccident.com or call me tollfree at 800-404-5400

Ed Smith
Law Office of Ed Smith
Sacramento, CA 95815
www.AutoAccident.com
800-404-5400

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Edward A. Smith