Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/slip and fall accident


last Nov I was at a survey company and I fell as there was a raised part n park lot that wasnt fixed. i tried going to a couple lawyers and since i didnt incur high med bills they said they wouldnt take my case. I only had to go to the emergency once and had a sprained arm. do u think i can pursue this? Ia m in state of texas. in meantime I am going to send a note to the research company requesting to pay for my one time medical bills. I think my bill was $300 or $400 dollars. do I just send the bill to them in meantime till i have chance to contact another lawyer? please advise thank u It wa sa slip and fall and I know these are difficult to win but u can I just dont have time to call up to see what lawyers will take u think any lawyers will?

Slip and falls are very very tough. Almost no lawyers will take a slip and fall case without high medical bills and a permanent injury. I'd suggest you try Small Claims court.

Good Luck

Ed Smith

P.S. There are short time limits to file or your case may be barred. You should likely file suit now.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Edward A. Smith


California Personal Injury lawyer with 18 years of experience handling automobile accidents, dogbites, slip and fall cases as well as medical malpractice cases will answer your questions regarding these areas. Valuestar Certified. Author of "Top 20 PI sites on the Internet" for Law Office Computing Magazine.

©2017 All rights reserved.