Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/slip and fall accident

Question
last Nov I was at a survey company and I fell as there was a raised part n park lot that wasnt fixed. i tried going to a couple lawyers and since i didnt incur high med bills they said they wouldnt take my case. I only had to go to the emergency once and had a sprained arm. do u think i can pursue this? Ia m in state of texas. in meantime I am going to send a note to the research company requesting to pay for my one time medical bills. I think my bill was $300 or $400 dollars. do I just send the bill to them in meantime till i have chance to contact another lawyer? please advise thank u It wa sa slip and fall and I know these are difficult to win but u can I just dont have time to call up to see what lawyers will take this...do u think any lawyers will?

Answer
Slip and falls are very very tough. Almost no lawyers will take a slip and fall case without high medical bills and a permanent injury. I'd suggest you try Small Claims court.

Good Luck

Ed Smith

P.S. There are short time limits to file or your case may be barred. You should likely file suit now.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Edward A. Smith