Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/slip and fall

Question
I fell in a Lowes hardware store 2 years ago. the resulting injury required physical therapy. I lost my means of transportation and could no longer attend the therapy sessions. now i having terrible pain in the ankle that I injured 2 years ago. would I be able to file a lawsuit against Lowes even though the injury happened 2 years ago?

Answer
It depends on the Statute of Limitation period in Florida. I am only licensed in California so I can't help you on Florida law. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Florida and ask him or her what the time limits are in your state for filing suit.

Good Luck.

Ed Smith
Sacramento, Ca

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Edward A. Smith