Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/lawyer on hand

I don't have a lawyer and am not in a situation where one is badly needed. My question is how does it work where I have a good lawyer on hand to call when I do need one?
How can I have the cards in my wallet to call one directly when a situation arises when I need one?

There's no ONE attorney who will be able to be on call. It depends on the nature of the legal problem.

Best Bet is:

Go to (Find a lawyer) and put in your town and the kind of lawyer you need.

They will tell you what other lawyers and past client think of the lawyer, give him or her a rating, and let you know if he or she has ever had problems with the Bar.

Good Luck.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Edward A. Smith

California Personal Injury lawyer with 18 years of experience handling automobile accidents, dogbites, slip and fall cases as well as medical malpractice cases will answer your questions regarding these areas. Valuestar Certified. Author of "Top 20 PI sites on the Internet" for Law Office Computing Magazine.