Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/slip and fall

I came into a hotel about 10:00 PM at night and the whole parking lot had frost on the ground and was slick. the next morning I went to my car about 6:30 am it was still dark. The parking lot was still slick with frost it was slick all over the parking lot I fell and tore my quadriceps completely. a man in the parking lot saw me fall. and went into the hotel and got some of the hotel employees to bring me into the hotel call ambulance to take me to hospital. had surgery. The witness also said the whole parking lot was slick DO I HAVE A CASE?

Where did this happen, Billy. You may well have a good case. Hotels and Motels in most states have a duty to keep premises free of ice and frost if they can.
What were your total medical bills?
Did you lose time from work?

Please call me at 800-404-5400

Ed Smith
Law Offices of Ed Smith

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Edward A. Smith

California Personal Injury lawyer with 18 years of experience handling automobile accidents, dogbites, slip and fall cases as well as medical malpractice cases will answer your questions regarding these areas. Valuestar Certified. Author of "Top 20 PI sites on the Internet" for Law Office Computing Magazine.