Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/quadriceps tear

I am sorry again. The large quadriceps muscle of the upper leg was torn completely off from my knee cap. had to be reattach by an orthopedic surgeon. The Bladder clots can come from the medication from the surgery or the anesthesia I was told by the orthopedic doctor as well as my urologist. Had to go to the hospital twice to have them flush out could not urinate very painful. I am sorry again for not explaining well enough.

OK, sorry to lose patience.  Tell me how this accident happened. What caused you to fall? Was it on public or private property? How old are you?  Tell me how you think the defendant landowner was negligent in creating a condition that caused you to fall and hurt yourself like this.  How long ago did it happen?  Do you have a Statute of Limitations problem?  What State are you in? Were there any witnesses to you falling or the condtion that caused you to fall?  Did the defendant KNOW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE PROBLEM THAT CAUSED YOU TO FALL? Explain.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-two years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice, medical product liability law and class actions. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Actively involved and fully experienced in litigation regarding recalled hip implants as well as the Mirena IUD.

Hundreds of satisfied clients in previous litigation

California State Bar Association in good standing since 1976. Federal District Court

Jurisx Doctor degree 1976