Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/quadriceps tear

Question
I am sorry again. The large quadriceps muscle of the upper leg was torn completely off from my knee cap. had to be reattach by an orthopedic surgeon. The Bladder clots can come from the medication from the surgery or the anesthesia I was told by the orthopedic doctor as well as my urologist. Had to go to the hospital twice to have them flush out could not urinate very painful. I am sorry again for not explaining well enough.

Answer
OK, sorry to lose patience.  Tell me how this accident happened. What caused you to fall? Was it on public or private property? How old are you?  Tell me how you think the defendant landowner was negligent in creating a condition that caused you to fall and hurt yourself like this.  How long ago did it happen?  Do you have a Statute of Limitations problem?  What State are you in? Were there any witnesses to you falling or the condtion that caused you to fall?  Did the defendant KNOW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE PROBLEM THAT CAUSED YOU TO FALL? Explain.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Glenn A. Dorfman