Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/Slipped on wet stairs in restaurant, fractured my foot

Victoria wrote at 2015-07-22 00:34:30
For some reason I am unable to post a follow-up question/response. If you could please correct that or if I could send you my answers to your questions in another way please let me know. Thanks!

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

Doctor Settlement

27 years of front line plaintiff`s trial lawyer experience in PERSONAL INJURY INSURANCE CLAIMS. Along with other attorneys and insurance adjusters, we have created a website to help injured people settle their own personal injury claims. With the help from feedback from hundreds of satisfied members, has become THE AUTHORITY for Internet personal injury insurance claim settlements. I am humbled and honored if people can benefit from my experience and current volunteer work in helping injured people. I hope I can explain things in a manner that is useful for the questioner. If not, do not hesitate to e-mail me and I will take a second shot at it! Best Wishes for your physical and financial recovery.

Life Experience: 27 years of front line plaintiff's trial lawyer experience

American Trial Lawyers Association (AAJ)
Washington State Trial Lawyers Association

Publications: (Click on Title to Read)
Statute of Limitations
Vehicle Accident
Demand Letters
Policy Limits

Education/Credentials: J.D. (Juris Doctor) 1977

Awards and Honors: I am humbled and honored everytime I am selected to help injured people. And when people give feedback that they have benefited from my experience and current volunteer efforts, then that is a double honor and award for me.