Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)/Workman's Comp Question


Teli Morris wrote at 2013-07-24 04:21:50
Hello, I have seen your question. We are providing personal injury claim around UK. you can contact with us.

Personal Injury Law (Accidents/Slip & Fall)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Not a J.D., butI can use my ability to effectively communicate in layman`s terms the ideolgy of "falling down" accidents in New York State. I am also familiar with Worker`s Compensation Law and New York Disability Law. After more than 20 years of being in the "Accident" Legal mill from both sides of the fence and dealing with both injured people and insurance companies on a one-to-one basis I can help more individuals than I have in the past.

©2017 All rights reserved.