Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s/CD Interest

Is there a program or excel formula that will enable me to calculate the average interest rate on multiple CDs as interest is compounded over time?
Thank you

Normally I get on these things quickly but with the storms and power issues I've been busy catching up

I don't know an exact program or formula to manually or automatically do what you ask. There could be one, I'd google it.

Likely you could run the excel program yourself and detail it exactly to what you need. A high schooler or college student might eagerly develop one for a small fee and big recommendation. is full of people selling their services like this too. Small job, but who knows.

I'd run it myself but good luck, sorry for the delay again.

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

Bruce Julien

I can answer questions on and raise issues clients overlook in the areas of Estate Planning as far as taxes and distribution flow problems, Asset Management as far as appropriateness of assets and allocations for a desired goal and the value a consumer gets for their costs, Tax Planning related to Income and Estates, and Insurance/Annuity questions particularly in light of suitability to the consumer.

I became a CPA in 1991 and began offering financial advice in 1992. I am a Registered Investment Advisor which means I sign off on putting clients' interests first in a fiduciary role.

BA in Accounting, University of Maryland 1990