Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s/CD Interest

Question
Is there a program or excel formula that will enable me to calculate the average interest rate on multiple CDs as interest is compounded over time?
Thank you

Answer
A

Normally I get on these things quickly but with the storms and power issues I've been busy catching up

I don't know an exact program or formula to manually or automatically do what you ask. There could be one, I'd google it.

Likely you could run the excel program yourself and detail it exactly to what you need. A high schooler or college student might eagerly develop one for a small fee and big recommendation. elance.com is full of people selling their services like this too. Small job, but who knows.

I'd run it myself but good luck, sorry for the delay again.

Bruce

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

Bruce Julien